At 1HL we are dedicated to providing the tools and resources needed to support and encourage families to live their 1happylife. It is our mission to provide you with a personalized way to manage your co-parenting and blended family life and keep you connected to the ones you love.
- 75% of those that divorce eventually remarry.1
- One of three Americans currently has a step-relationship of some kind and it is estimated that 50% will during their lifetime.2
- An estimated one-third of children will live in a step-parent home before the age of 183 and 50% will have a step-parent at some point in their lifetime.4
- 40% of married couples with children in the U.S. are step-couples.5
- Blended families were projected to be the predominant family form in the U.S. as of 2010.6
- According to step-family expert Ron Deal (2002), "The average step-family takes seven years to integrate. Parents want to believe their kids will be okay, thus the power of hope blinds couples to the realities of step-family integration." (p. 64)7
Breaking the Trend
- There is a 50% chance of divorce for those who marry.8
- An estimated current divorce rate of stepfamily couples is roughly 45-50% and a projected divorce rate is roughly 50-60% (Deal, 2014).9
Visit the Tools page to learn all about what 1HL offers.
Begin your journey to happy living!
- Join Us!